Get the scoop on the hottest K8s project
Although Kubernetes continues to be today’s dominant container orchestration tool, running and managing Kubernetes is no easy task. Setting up and maintaining a Kubernetes cluster alone is complicated, and inconsistencies between various Kubernetes providers often compound the problem.
This new report introduces Cluster API, an open source CNCF project to bring declarative, Kubernetes-style APIs to cluster creation, configuration, and management.
In this report, published by O'Reilly, Spectro Cloud cofounders Tenry Fu and Saad Malik evaluate Cluster API’s role as the foundation for holistic modern container management.
IT operations and DevOps teams will explore the evolution of Kubernetes management approaches and learn how Cluster API can drive consistency and improve operational efficiency.
In this report, you’ll learn:
- The basics of Kubernetes architecture and how declarative management works
- What makes Kubernetes adoption challenging — and how to approach those challenges
- How Cluster API brings declarative management to Kubernetes infrastructure
- The benefits and use cases of Cluster API (and a few limitations)
- What’s coming with Cluster API and Kubernetes