What you’ll learn
Here at Spectro Cloud we are big fans of sharing Kubernetes best practices. So we launched an annual research that goes into detail of how organizations are using Kubernetes and their experience so far.
The independent study, conducted by Dimensional Research and sponsored by Spectro Cloud, is the first of a series of annual surveys, targeting C-level technology leaders, as well as director and vice president roles with direct responsibility for Kubernetes consumption and management within organizations exceeding 500 employees. The survey report is intended to share Kubernetes best practices and key insights about the rapidly growing and evolving use of the paradigm and ecosystem within businesses.
In the report you will read about:
- How Kubernetes is perceived by IT leaders
- Which teams are driving the Kubernetes revolution and why
- Who is responsible for Kubernetes
- What are the top challenges and bottlenecks
- Best practices on deployment choices: production clusters, singe vs multi-cluster, centralized vs de-centralized models, use cases